Our B&B rooms are located in the main farmhouse which is also our family home.
Originally built around 1850, the house was reputedly built by a mining captain from the china clay works based in St Austell. It was constructed from local stone (possibly from the now disused quarry just a mile away) and features bricked arched windows which we have mirrored in the recent new extension. These also feature on a barn which we believe to have been built at the same time in the former farmyard. There are five bed & breakfast guest bedrooms, including two family rooms and a ground floor room suitable for wheelchair users.
We are regularly inspected by the AA and have a four star farmhouse award, with a current Fire Certificate and Public Liability Insurance. The farmhouse has Broadband throughout.